When registering with CAW Blog [blog.ac.uk] you must supply your own, current and valid email address. After supply your details you will be sent confirmation by email. The College of Animal Welfare and CAW Publishing will not send you any third party promotional content but adverts may feature within emails. You will be given the opportunity to opt out of promotional and informative emails.
By registering with the CAW Blog [blog.caw.ac.uk] and supplying a current and valid email address you certify that The College of Animal Wlefare and CAW Publishing can send you relevant promotional and informative emails and that you will be added to The College of Animal Wlefare and CAW Publishing mailing lists.
Participation in writing comments in the CAW Blog [blog.caw.ac.uk] constitues your agreement to comply with the following:
- If you write a comment, you are responsible for ensuring that any material you post (text, images, or other multimedia content) does not violate or infringe upon the copyright, patent, trademark or any other personal or proprietary rights of any third party, and is posted with the permission of the owner of such rights.
- You agree not to use any obscene or offensive language or to place on CAW Blog any material that is libelous, abusive, or hateful, constitutes junk mail or unauthorized advertising, invades anyone’s privacy, or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any local, state, national, or international law or regulation.
- You agree to use the CAW Blog [blog.caw.ac.uk] comments only for lawful purposes.
- Comments on CAW Blog [blog.caw.ac.uk] is for your personal use only. You may not in any way make commercial or other unauthorized use, by publication, re-transmission, distribution, or otherwise, of material obtained through CAW Blog [blog.caw.ac.uk], except as permitted by the Copyright Act or other law.
By uploading images to this website [blog.caw.ac.uk] you certify that; the image was either taken by you or owned by you with all image rites transferred to you.
By uploading images to this website [blog.caw.ac.uk] you give The College of Animal Welfare permission to:
- Feature the image in any The College of Animal Welfare and CAW Publishing owned websites.
- Use the image in any printed material.
- Use the image without accreditation or reference to you.
- Use the image without any distribution limitation.
- Allow The College of Animal Welfare to edit the image as they see fit.
Failure to comply with any of the above stated terms and conditions may result in The College of Animal Welfare one, several or all of the following actions against you:
- Your registered CAW Blog [blog.ac.uk] account being temorarily or perminently deleted.
- Student disciplinary.
- Legal action.