Terms and Conditions
This is a competition run by The College of Animal Welfare. It is open to anyone who either owns, or has access to, a ‘Keep Calm and Trust Your Head Nurse’ mug from The College of Animal Welfare.
The College of Animal Welfare does not necessarily endorse any of the images or scenarios depicted in any of the images and has the right to refuse any image that could cause offence or appears to place an animal or person in danger.
1. Entry for photograph submission will be open from 19/10/2012 to 02/11/2012.
2. Entrants must be 16 years of age or over.
3. The competition is not open to employees of The College of Animal Welfare or their family.
4. We reserve the right to end this competition at any point at our discretion.
1. Photos must be in JPG format.
2. Photos must be no more than 5MB in size.
3. Photos must be good quality (i.e. subject in focus, well-lit, etc.).
4. Photos must clearly show the ‘Keep Calm and Trust Your Head Nurse’ wording on the mug.
5. Photos must be your own property and not be subject to copyright. If you are not the owner you must have permission from the owner before submitting.
6. Photos must not depict a scenario which may be interpreted as unethical, causing stress or distress or putting an animal or person in danger.
7. Photos must not depict any subject matter that could be considered illegal, immoral, cruel, degrading, or feature any form of suffering or sexual content.
8. Digital alterations of the photo are permitted.
9. A maximum of two submissions per person are allowed.
10. All submissions will be moderated by The College of Animal Welfare before they are shown publicly. The College of Animal Welfare reserves the right to reject photos on any grounds it sees fit.
11. If your submission is rejected you will be emailed with feedback as to the reason. You will then be able to submit a further photograph if you wish. The College of Animal Welfare’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. All photos submitted to The College of Animal Welfare are deemed to be either the property of The College of Animal Welfare or can be used by it, and may be used for any purpose we see fit. You will not be entitled to any payment if your photo is used by us publicly.
13. All submissions must be made by email to email@example.com and will be uploaded to The College of Animal Welfare’s Blog – https://blog.caw.ac.uk
The Winner and The Prize
1. There will be one winner. The winning image will be decided by the Principal of The College of Animal Welfare based on what is deemed to be either the most unusual use of the mug or the most unusual location the mug has been to.
2. The winner will be announced on 05/11/2012 on www.caw.ac.uk.
3. The winner will be notified by email.
4. The winner will receive a voucher which will entitle the winner to a £500 discount off of the course fees of the Level 3 Diploma in Leadership and Management OR the Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management programmes offered by The College of Animal Welfare. These courses will begin in January 2013 and the voucher must be redeemed between January 2013 and 31 July 2013. The winner will also receive a ‘Keep Calm and Trust Your Head Nurse’ pint-sized mug.
5. The prize is non-transferable. There is no cash alternative.