Welcome to The College of Animal Welfare’s new Job Board.
Attention! This job posting is 7 days old and might be already filled.
|Company Name||Riverside Veterinary Practice|
|Date Posted||January 3, 2018|
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and motivated ACA/Student Veterinary Nurse to join our independently owned small animal practice in Spalding. Our practice consists of 3.5 Veterinary Surgeons, 2.5 RVNs, 2.5 SVNs and 2 Receptionists.
We currently work with CAW Huntingdon & RVC for training our Student Nurses. The practice is RCVS GP Accredited.
The successful candidate would be required to work 37hours per week with some OOH and weekends.
Experience preferred but not essential as full training will be provided.
Salary dependent on experience.
Should you feel this is the job for you please send a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org FAO Chelsea Ingamells HVN
- Veterinary Surgeon - Leicester posted 4 days ago.
- Media and Marketing Assistant: Graphic Design and Videography posted 4 days ago.
- Veterinary Surgeon - Sheffield posted 5 days ago.
- Veterinary Surgeon - Coventry posted 7 days ago.
- Student Veterinary Nurse posted 7 days ago.