If you’re passionate about horses and searching for a job doing something you love, we’re pleased to say applications for our Level 3 Diploma in Equine Veterinary Nursing, starting in September 2022, are now open!
In our biggest expansion of equine veterinary nurse training to date, as well as delivering our annual intake from our centre in Huntingdon (Cambridgeshire), this year we’re also offering the option to study from two NEW satellite centres in Lichfield (Staffordshire) and Horsham (West Sussex)!
Our Level 3 Diploma in Equine Veterinary Nursing will teach you the clinical skills and knowledge needed to prepare you for a successful career as an Equine Veterinary Nurse. Applications for the September intake close on Saturday 6th August, so be sure to submit your application soon!
Get the key facts about our Level 3 Diploma in Equine Veterinary Nursing, at a glance…
- Starting in September 2022
- 2 year course
- Weekly virtual college sessions, plus practical skills training blocks from your chosen centre
- Apprenticeship option available
Learn how to gain experience in an equine veterinary practice. As a starting point, you should…
- Check online job boards
- Follow veterinary colleges and employers on social media to be the first to see new roles
- Contact your local veterinary practices directly to enquire about opportunities
- Attend relevant career events such as Careers With Animals Day
Is Equine Veterinary Nursing the job for you? Find out with our free careers guide…
Our Guide to Equine Veterinary Nursing is the go-to place to learn whether becoming an Equine Veterinary Nurse is the path for you. This guide explains what the role involves, how to start training, what you can do to progress in the job and more!