In our biggest expansion of veterinary nurse training to date, this year we’re offering the option to study our Level 3 Diploma in Veterinary Nursing from FIVE new satellite centres, starting in 2023. Our equine veterinary nurse training is also expanding to TWO new satellite centres. Take a look if we’re coming to a place near you and find out more about our training…
Our satellite centre locations
- *New* Blue House Veterinary Centre – Biddulph, Staffordshire
- *New* Kernow Farm and Equine – Bodmin, Cornwall
- *New* Pride Veterinary Centre – Derby, East Midlands
- *New* Southfields Veterinary Specialists – Basildon, Essex
- *New* Sussex Equine Hospital – Horsham, West Sussex
- *New* Pool House Equine Clinic – Lichfield, Staffordshire
- Wear Referrals – Bradbury, County Durham
- Willows Veterinary Centre – Solihull, Birmingham, West Midlands
Make sure to keep an eye on our social media, as we’ll be putting the spotlight on our new satellite centres in the coming weeks. We’re also delighted to say we’re open for intakes starting in January, April and June 2023, with September to follow shortly! With a new year fast approaching, could 2023 be the year you begin an exciting new journey towards a career in veterinary nursing?
Veterinary nursing is a natural career path for those who wish to make a real difference to the lives of animals every single day. Throughout our courses you will cover the key skills and knowledge required of a VN, as well as gain practical experience in a veterinary practice. Courses from our satellite centres will be delivered on a blended virtual learning basis. For the blended virtual learning format you will receive a combination of lectures, independent online learning activities and practical skills sessions.
Follow us on social media to hear more about our satellite centres