Head Nurse Congress, sponsored by Veterinary Management Group (VMG), is returning to the East of England Arena and Events Centre in Peterborough (PE2 6XE) for the second year running. The venue features a spacious conference area as well as a separate space for exhibitor stands, which makes it ideal for the event.
The two-day event focuses entirely on head veterinary nurses – from the role itself and the responsibilities that come with it, to the challenges head nurses face on a daily basis. Attendees will get the chance to listen to a variety of relevant lectures from expert industry speakers including Libby Kemkaran-Thompson, Practice Development Coach at Vet Dynamics, Bevis Moynan, Creative Director at Magenta Coaching Solutions and Anne-Marie Svendsen Aylott, Leadership Coach at PurpleCat Coaching Ltd.
Who should come to Head Nurse Congress 2020?
Head Nurse Congress is aimed at new, experienced and aspiring head veterinary nurses and practice managers. Due to the topics covered, the event may be particularly useful to you if you are:
- New to the head veterinary nurse role and looking for some guidance
- Interested in learning more about management
- Hoping to progress within your role
- Interested in keeping up-to-date with everything happening in the industry
Those who attend Head Nurse Congress 2020 will get the chance to:
- Listen to 10 lectures from a range of industry speakers
- Have their questions answered by the speakers themselves in Q&A sessions
- Network with a variety of exhibitors from across the industry
- Share ideas with like-minded people
- Gain practical takeaways on a variety of topics they can implement in practice
- Attend a social activity which will be held after the first day of congress
- Earn 12 hours of evidenced CPD
Book before 31 March 2020 to receive the Early Bird discount
If you book your place before 31 March 2020, you can attend both days of congress for the discounted early bird price of £249+VAT – saving you £50.