After a successful launch last year, Rabbits and Small Furries Congress returns to screens on Thursday 30 March with a fresh agenda to enjoy! If you want to know more, here’s what this years’ virtual congress has to offer:
- 7 hours of specially curated CPD all about the care of rabbits and small furries
- 5 brilliant lectures on common rabbit conditions, guinea pig welfare, ferret nursing and more
- Professional speakers from LagoLearn Ltd, Association of Zoo & Exotic Veterinary Nurses, Beaumont Sainsbury Animal Hospital and more
- Opportunities to ask questions live and network with fellow delegates and exhibitors
- An event goodie bag with surprise gifts, plus a lunch/dinner voucher provided
- Can’t make it on the day? Lecture recordings will be pinged out to delegates after the event
If you hop on over to our website early and register before 3 February, we’ll apply our Early Bird discount to your booking, saving you £60!
Learn more about the care of rabbits, guinea pigs, ferrets and other small mammals
Our agenda for Rabbits and Small Furries Congress has dropped, and we can’t wait to watch it in March! Join us virtually on Thursday 30 March, to hear from expert speakers and pick up 7 hours of CPD. Programme highlights include…
- Bonding Rabbits – And why all bunnies need a buddy!
- Common Rabbit Conditions
- Welfare Minded Dental Disease Management in Rabbits and Small Mammals
- Common Differences in Caring for Guinea Pigs
- Nursing the Ferret Patient in Practice
With our Early Bird discount available until 3 February, now is the best time to book as you will save £60 on your ticket!
Enjoy a virtual programme delivered by professional speakers
We’re excited to introduce an amazing line up of speakers for our next event! Our speakers bring a wealth of knowledge and experience to congress, and you’ll get the opportunity to pick their brains during live Q&A sessions. Take part in the virtual event on Thursday 30 March and listen to lectures from…
- Abigail Edis RVN FdSc CertVNES from Beaumont Sainsbury Animal Hospital, The Royal Veterinary College (RVC)
- Anna Mercer RVN APVN from Anna The Ferret Nurse
- Claire Speight RVN, A1, C&G Cert VNES, Editor of The Rabbit Welfare Association and Fund’s magazine Rabbiting On
- Jo Hinde-Megarity RVN, co-owner of LagoLearn Ltd
- Matthew Rendle RVN from The Association of Zoo & Exotic Veterinary Nurses
Get a discount on your ticket to Rabbits and Small Furries Congress
If you book your place at Rabbits and Small Furries Congress before Friday 3February 2023, you can attend for the early bird price of just £125+VAT, and save £60!