We’re delighted to announce we now offer the opportunity for Registered Veterinary Nurses to top-up their qualification to a BSc Honours Veterinary Nursing degree, in partnership with Middlesex University.
Delivered predominantly by distance learning, the course aims to give you the skills, experience and knowledge needed to enhance your veterinary career and continue your personal and professional development.
- Attendance: This programme is delivered predominately by distance learning with minimal classroom attendance required for one module.
- Duration: Full time study – 2 years; Part time study – 3-4 years
- Start Date: September 2020, January 2021
- Location: Hendon, Huntingdon or Leeds
Throughout the programme you’ll develop skills in critical evaluation, academic writing and complex decision making. What’s more, you can tailor your degree to your professional interests with elective modules including:
- Management and Business
- Nursing Exotics and Wildlife
- Companion Animal Behaviour and Training
- Equine Nursing
- Veterinary Education and Professional Development
- Applied Emergency and Critical Care
- International Veterinary Nursing
In addition, completion of the pharmacology module culminates in eligibility for Companion Animal Suitable Qualified Person status (C-SQP).
Applications are open to start the programme in September 2020 or January 2021.