The College of Animal Welfare cordially invites you to attend a Masquerade Ball in Peterborough on Friday 1st November, in aid of the Get Jo Walking Rehabilitation Fund.
This black-tie ball promises to be a fabulous evening of sophistication, glamour and entertainment with a welcome drinks reception, delicious three-course dinner, live band and DJ, charity auction and raffle.
- Date: Friday 1st November 2019
- Time: Doors open 6.30pm, dinner at 7.30pm, carriages at 1am
- Location: The Cambridge Suite, East of England Arena and Events Centre, The East of England Showground, Peterborough
- Dress code: Formal evening attire (masquerade theme)
- Ticket price (individual): £65
- Ticket price (group bookings of 10): £600
Local accommodation at the Marriott has been arranged at a special discounted rate. Click here for more info
About the Get Jo Walking Rehabilitation Fund:
Jo is currently trying to rebuild her life after suffering a spinal infarction (more commonly known as a spinal stroke), which has left her paralysed from the waist down. Jo hopes to raise significant funds to continue and build upon her specialised neurological rehabilitation at Neurokinex in Gatwick, which is part of the Christopher and Dana Reeve Foundation. Here she has access to the latest global breakthroughs in neuroscience including the Xcite Wide Pulse Stimulation system which aims to reawaken pathways between muscle and brain, and a full bodyweight assisted gait Locomotor Training system, which essentially reminds the body how to walk. Read more and make a donation