If you’re a clinical coach supporting a CAW BSc veterinary nursing student in practice,
join us on Monday 7th January 2019 from 7.30-9.30pm for our FREE webinar!
The webinar can be counted towards CPD hours and will look at:
- The structure of the Middlesex/CAW BSc (Hons) programme
- Key modules and placement blocks that are crucial to student progression
- Key issues faced by clinical coaches of BSc students and how to resolve them
- How to apply the behavioural tool document to your student’s action plans
- How and where you can access appropriate support
- The importance of the health and safety, and safeguarding of placement students
To register for the webinar please visit the Go To Webinar website.