Save the date because Head Nurse Congress is back on Thursday 5th May 2022, and tickets are on sale now!
Head Nurse Congress is aimed at aspiring, new and experienced head veterinary nurses and practice managers.
During this *virtual* event you’ll get the opportunity to listen to a range of talks from expert speakers and gain 8 hours of evidenced CPD, all from the comfort of home. This year’s programme highlights include:
- Anne-Marie Svendsen Aylott MRCVS from PurpleCat Coaching Ltd. starting congress with a talk all about emotional intelligence skills, explaining how to support yourself and others in trying times
- Gemma Barmby BVetMed MRCVS from Vet Dynamics discussing how to juggle your managerial and clinical workloads
- Jessica May MRCVS and Silvia Janska MRCVS from Flexee answering the questions everyone is asking about flexible working
- Claire Hodgson BVetMed CertAVP MRCVS from British Veterinary Chronic Illness Support (BVCIS) delivering a presentation about how to support the return to work journey
- Chris White BSc (Hons), MBA, Assoc CIPD from the Veterinary Management Group & Pets At Home Veterinary Group, speaking about how to embrace change
- Dr Libby Kemkaran-Thompson MA VetMB MRCVS from Kemkaran Consulting Ltd discussing confidence for leadership, looking at how to trust and inspire
Book Head Nurse Congress before 11 March 2022 for an early bird discount
Delegates who book their place before 11 March 2022 can attend congress for the early bird price of £125+VAT – saving £60. A full event agenda, and further details about how to book, can be found on our website or by calling 01480 422060.