At The College of Animal Welfare (CAW), charity support is an important part of what we do and we would like to be able to support the work of charitable organisations in the best way we can. This is why we have decided upon supporting three charities every year.
Having three charities that we can focus on together throughout the year will allow us to support these chosen charities in the most effective way possible, therefore creating a greater impact on lives.
In order to collectively decide on which charities we will be supporting, we need the help of all CAW staff, students and alumni. So, have your say by logging into the CAW VLE and clicking on the purple banner titled ‘Choose our Charities of the Year’.
This year’s selection of charities are:
- Papyrus – Prevention of Young Suicide
- Student Minds – The UK’s student mental health charity
- Medical Detection Dogs – Trained to detect the odour of human disease
- Support Dogs – Increase the independence and quality of life for those affected by autism, epilepsy and physical disability
- The Cinnamon Trust – The National Charity for the elderly, the terminally ill and their pets
The survey is anonymous and only takes a matter of minutes to complete. We hope to receive as many responses as possible, many thanks in advance.