We’re excited to share that Clinical Coach Congress 2021 is taking place virtually on Thursday 20th May, and is now open for registrations!
Clinical Coach Congress is a unique conference dedicated purely to supporting clinical coaches and those involved in veterinary nurse training.
Attendees will get the chance to listen to a variety of relevant lectures from expert industry speakers and gain up to 8 hours of CPD. This year’s event includes a fantastic line up of industry speakers, presenting lectures on topics including running successful tutorials, motivating students, understanding the E-portfolio, and many more.
Who should attend?
Clinical coaches and those involved in veterinary nurse training. Whether you are a new or aspiring clinical coach, or have been one for many years, this congress is for you! The congress will be particularly useful if you are:
- New to your role and looking for some guidance
- Interested in learning more about coaching and mentoring
- Aiming to progress within your role
- Interested in keeping up-to-date with everything happening in the industry
- Listen to lectures from a range of speakers who will be sharing their experiences and knowledge
- Q&A sessions mean your questions will be answered by the speakers themselves
- Gain practical takeaways on a variety of topics that you can implement in your practice
- Earn 8 hours of evidenced CPD
- Gain online access to recordings of all the lectures and lectures from previous congresses up until the 2022
Book before 31 January 2021 to receive the Early Bird discount
Book your place by the end of the month (28 February), and you can attend Clinical Coach Congress for the discounted Early Bird price of just £125+VAT – saving £60!