Clinical Coach Congress is back on Thursday 7 July 2022, and is open for registrations!
If you’re a clinical coach, our annual conference offers a unique opportunity to develop the key role you play in the professional development of your students.
Here’s why you should come along…
- You’ll gain 8 hours CPD from the comfort of your own home
- Expert speakers will deliver a range of insightful online lectures
- There will be a chance to ask questions during live Q&A sessions
- A range of exhibitors will be showcasing their products/services
- Recordings of all the lectures will be accessible online up until the next congress
- We will send you an event pack, full of snacks and surprise goodies
- If you book before 13 May 2022, you can attend at a discounted rate
Gain useful advice and guidance to help you grow in your role as a clinical coach
Whether you are a new or aspiring clinical coach, or have been one for many years, our annual conference offers a unique opportunity to develop the key role you play in the professional development of your students. Join us in May to hear more about:
- How to maximise placement time with your BSc (Hons) Veterinary Nursing student
- Preparing your SVN for the OSCEs, the EPA and professional discussion
- ePortfolio Masterclass
- Time Management or Energy Management? What Works Best and How Do We Do It
- Maintaining Motivation as a Clinical Coach
Enjoy a virtual exhibition from the comfort of home
A range of industry organisations will be joining us at Clinical Coach Congress, to discuss the fantastic products and services they have to offer. Exhibitors so far include Vets4Pets, VetSkill and Linnaeus!
Save £60 on your ticket to Clinical Coach Congress by registering before 13 May 2022!
If you book your place by 13 May 2022, you can attend congress for the discounted Early Bird price of just £125+VAT – saving you £60!