Our very first Rabbits and Small Furries Congress is coming to your screens on Thursday 9 June!
New for 2022, this congress is a one-day virtual event that explores the care of rabbits and small furries in veterinary practice. You will earn seven hours of CPD and listen to lectures by our expert speakers, who will be sharing their knowledge and expertise on:
- Rabbits as Prey and Humans as Predators: The Dichotomy of Interacting and Living Together
- Making a Rabbit Friendly Practice
- Holistic Rabbit Anaesthesia – It’s more than just the drugs
- Nursing the Small and Mighty Rodents
- Developing a Nursing Plan for Small Mammals and Exotics
Why attend Rabbits and Small Furries Congress?
Perfect for veterinary nurses looking to develop their knowledge and understanding of rabbits and small furries, you will:
- Listen to lectures from a range of speakers who will be sharing their experiences and knowledge
- Have the opportunity to ask questions to the speakers during the live Q&A sessions
- Gain practical takeaways that you can implement in your practice
- Earn seven hours of evidenced CPD
- Gain online access to recordings of all the lectures and lectures from previous congresses up until the next event
Book before 15 April 2022 for the Early Bird rate!
If you book a place before 15 April 2022, you can take advantage of our early bird discount and attend congress for just £125+VAT – saving £60! And if you are a current veterinary nursing student at The College of Animal Welfare you can book a place for just £49 by using the discount code at the online checkout that is advertised on your course page on the VLE.
Remember – if you would like to attend but can’t make it on the day, you can still register for the event and you will be sent the recording after so you can watch it back at your own leisure!