Applications are open for the September intake of our Level 3 Diploma in Veterinary Nursing (Companion Animal Pathway).
With many of us staying at home or working reduced hours due to the coronavirus pandemic; if you’ve always wanted to work with animals, now could be the perfect time to review your career goals, take a leap of faith and start working towards a job you’re really passionate about.
Throughout the course you will develop the key skills and knowledge needed to thrive as a veterinary nurse, as well as gain significant industry experience in a veterinary practice. Visit our website today to apply for the September intake. If you’re wondering whether veterinary nursing is for you, read on to find out more about the role and where a VN qualification can take you on your career path…
Discover the benefits of joining the veterinary nursing profession
By training as a veterinary nurse, you’ll…
- Gain a rewarding job where you can make a real difference to the lives of animals
- Secure real job prospects with roles available in veterinary practice, teaching, sales and more
- Benefit from life-long learning with advanced qualifications and opportunities to specialise
Learn what life as a veterinary nurse involves
Outside of the consulting room, RVNs handle most of the care required by our pets. They provide nursing care, carry out technical work and perform a range of important diagnostic tests and medical treatments.
Read more about career progression for veterinary nurses
Veterinary nursing is a varied, rewarding career path that has a wide range of professional opportunities. After completing your formal training, you could…
- Work in a first opinion veterinary practice, referral practice or a veterinary hospital
- Work as a sales representative for veterinary suppliers
- Teach future veterinary nurses in education roles
- Lead teams as a Head Veterinary Nurse