If you’re aged 16-24, unemployed and looking for experience working with animals, an animal care traineeship could be just what you need to kick-start your career…
Our new animal care traineeship programme is starting this July!
The 12 week programme will run from our centre in Tingley (near Leeds), and will give you the opportunity to…
- Work in a kennels/cattery, dog grooming parlour and reception area in a busy animal care environment.
- Develop employability skills including CV writing, interview techniques
- Receive support with job applications and Maths/English skills
- Receive tuition to help you work towards a Level 1 Award in Work-based Animal Care
To apply for a place on the CAW Traineeship Programme, you must be unemployed with little or no work experience and meet the following criteria:
- Aged 16-24 on 31 August 2018
- All applicants must have lived in the UK for the last 3 years and be ordinarily resident in the UK
The course begins on Tuesday 23 July, with interviews taking place on Monday 1 July. For more details about the programme and how to apply visit our website.