This Valentine’s Day we are encouraging all staff and students to make a green heart to show their support for all the causes helping to protect the world from climate change.
- Make an origami heart (view the origami heart tutorial here or a video here) and write your personal environmental message inside, for example:
- Environmental causes you support.
- An environmental change in your life.
- Raise awareness for an environmental area of concern.
Or get creative with your heart design, with a simple cut-out, jewellery, doodles or whatever you can conjure up.
- Take a selfie with your creation and tag CAW on Facebook and Twitter.
- Don’t forget to display your hearts in your centre.
Together we can protect the world we love from climate change. Let’s spread the love.